* 3-4 mackerel fishes
* 1/2 cup young ginger, cubed
* 1/2 cup lime, cubed
* 1/2 cup red shallot, cubed
* 1/2 cup, roasted peanut
* 3 tablespoons, finely sliced lemongrass
* 3 tablespoons, finely sliced chili
* 3-4 lettuces
(and other vegetables such as cabbage, tomato, etc.)
1. Wash and clean mackerel fishes. Then heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add fishes and fried until golden and cooked. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
2. Wait until the fried fishes cool down, remove bone and head. Use only fish meat. (or serve the whole fish)
3. Arrange all ingredents in the serving dish. Put each ingredient in a stack on the serving dish.
4. Serve with lettuce (use lettuce leave as wrapper). Normally, this dish is served as an appetizer before other main dishes.
Note : for dipping sauce, mix together coarsely ground roasted peanut, chopped garlics, chopped chilies. Season with lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .