* 2 mackerels
* 1/2 tablespoon chili
* 1 tablespoon sliced scallion
* 3 red shallots, sliced
* 3 tablespoons sliced lemongrass
* 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* mint leaves (for garnishing)
* fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato, etc.)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add mackerel and fry until golden and cooked thoroughly. Drain and remove the bone.
2. In a big bowl, mix together fish, red shallot, scallion, lemongrass and chili.
3. Season with fish sauce and lime juice. Stir until mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .