* 250 grams tofu, finely cubed
* 300 grams ground pork
* 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
* 1/2 onion, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons black bean sauce with chili
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 teapoon sesame oil
* 2 tablespoons scallion, finely chopped
* 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/3 cup tapioca flour, dissolved in water
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
* 1 cup water
1. Heat oil in a wok until hot, then add garlic, onion and ginger. Stir fry until fragrant and cooked.
2. Add ground pork and stir until nearly cooked. Then add black bean sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper powder and water.
3. Stir until the pork is cooked. Then add the tofu and stir carefully (not to break the tofu) until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Pour the flour water into the wok and stir quickly for 20-30 seconds. Finally, add scallion, sesame oil, and cooking wine. Stir until all mixed well.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .