* 200 grams egg tofu, cut into 1/2" long
* 200 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 100 grams minced pork
* 50 grams carrot, cubed
* 50 grams baby corn, cut into small pieces
* 50 grams shitake mushroom, cut into small pieces
* 1/2 cup chopped scallions
* 1/2 cup chopped chinese celery
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon corn starch, dissolved in water
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add egg tofu and fried until golden. Remove, drain and arrange in the serving plate.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until aromatic. Then add shrimps, minced pork, continue stirring until nearly done.
3. Add carrot, shitake mushroom, scallion, chinese celery and baby corn. Stir for 2-3 minutes, then season with oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, pepper and sugar. Add corn starch (already dissolved in water). Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Pour the sauce over the fried egg tofu in the serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .