* 150 grams mung bean noodle
* 200 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 3 eggs
* 1 onion, sliced
* 3 tomatoes, sliced
* 1 tablespoon, coarsely chopped
* 3 scallions, cut into 1" long
* 100 grams cabbage, cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons, fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Soak mung bean noodle in warm water for 15 minutes. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic.
3. Add pork and onion. Stir until nearly done, then add egg and brake the yolk. Wait until the egg is cooked. Add mung bean noodle, tomato, cabbage and scallion. Continue stirring until the cabbage is nearly cooked.
4. Season with oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar and pepper. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immeditely with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .