* 300 grams shanghai noodle
* 3 - 5 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, and shelled
* 50 grams squid, cut into well pieces
* 5 - 8 green mussels
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 chinese celeries, cut into 1" long
* 2 tomatoes, sliced
* 2 teaspoon soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 2 teaspoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons roasted chili paste
* red chili peppers, sliced diagnally and coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Heat water in a pot. Add shanghai noodle, stir until cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain. Add green mussels in the same pot. Scald until cooked. Then remove, shell and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Add shrimp and squid. Stir until almost done then add green mussels. Continue stirring until all ingredients almost done.
3. Add prepared shanghai noodle. Season with roasted chili paste, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce. Then add chinese celery and tomato. Turn up to high heat. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and red chili pepper. Serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .