* coriander leaves, chopped chinese celery, fried garlic (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Prepare the dipping sauce by mixing together sugar, black soy sauce (1 tbsp), soy sauce (1 tbsp) and vinegar. Then heat it in a pot over low heat until sugar is thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat and mix with red+green chili peppers. Transfer to a dipping sauce bowl. Set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce : Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped coriander root. Stir until fragrant then add minced pork and ground pepper. Keep stirring until the pork is nearly cooked.
3. Add yellow tofu and dried shrimp. Season with black soy sauce (1 tbsp) and soy sauce (1 tbsp). Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange noodle paste, bean sprout and sliced omelette in a serving plate. Pour the prepared sauce over and sprinkle with coriander leaves, chopped chinese celery and fried garlic. Serve immediately with prepared dipping sace.