* 400 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1/2 cup red peppers, cut diagnally
* 3 tablespoons finly sliced ginger
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster Sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 2 spring onions, cut into 1" long
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
2. Add pork and stir fry until nearly cooked, then add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until it begins to bubble.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry until the pork is done.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves. Server immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .