* 350 grams coarsely ground pork
* 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons roasted sticky rice powder
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion
* 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh coriander
* 1 tablespoon coarsely ground dried red chilli
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped shallot
* 1 cup water (or chicken stock)
* 2 wedges green cabbage
* 5 green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
1. Heat the water in a saucepan (or small pot). Add ground pork and cook for 2 minutes, tossing often to break up the meat. When cooked, remove the pan from the heat and drain the water.
2. Transfer the cooked pork to a medium bowl. Add the shallot, spring onion, coriander, and most of the mint, reserving a few leaves for a garnish. Add the lime juice, fish sauce, rice powder, chilli, and sugar. Then stir to combine everything well.
3. Before serving, garnish the serving dish with the cabbage, green bean, and mint. Thai people love to eat this dish with sticky rice and fresh vegetables.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .