* 250 grams pork, thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 450 grams fresh flat rice noodles
* 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
* 200 grams chinese kale, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1 medium egg, beaten
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1. Heat oil in a wok, then add garlic and sliced pork. Stir until the garlic is fragrant, and the pork is nearly cooked.
2. Add the noodles and the remaining ingredients, and stir until blended and heated through.
3. Open a spot in the middle of the wok, and drop the egg in. Scramble the egg until it is almost cooked. Fold in the noodles and mix them all.
4. Season with light soy sauce, sugar. The original taste should be the balance of flavours (it should be just on the sweet side with a salty tang. Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .