* 1/2 cup wide rice noodle
* 300 grams pork, sliced thinly (shrimp or chicken)
* 2 heads of broccoli, cut into well pieces
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* 3/4 cup chicken stock (or water)
* 2 tablespoons corn starch
* 3 tablespoons sweet black soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon preserved black beans, lightly rinsed
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon white pepper
1. If you do not use fresh noodle, you need to pre-soak dried rice noodle in warm water for at least an hour. Drain well before use.
2. Add pork, fish sauce (1 tablespoon) and white pepper, and corn starch, stir until mixed well. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, add noodle and stir it. Then, pour in thick sweet black soy sauce. Stir thoroughly to coat noodles, remove and set aside on serving plates.
4. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and stir until aromatic. Then add pork and keep stirring until nearly cooked, add broccoli.
5. Stir until the broccoli is cooked, then pour in the chicken stock and add black bean sauce.
6. Wait until the soup is boiling, then slowly add corn starch solution. Stir until thicken. Add sugar and fish sauce according to your desired taste.
7. Pour the thicken soup over prepared noodles and server immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .