1. In a food processor, add shallots, shrimp paste, garlic (20 grams), yellow bean sauce, chili, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water. Process until all mixed well (fine paste).
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golen. Then add the paste and stir fry until aromatic.
3. Add pork and stir-fry until cooked thoroughly. Add tomatoes, water, salt and sugar.
4. Keep stirring until the mixture boils. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve with fresh vegetables and steamed rice (or sticky rice).
(For 2 Serving)