1. Wash pork leg in clean water, then grill until the skin is golden. Use a sharp knife to rub off all tough hairs. Wash again and drain. Set aside.
2. Grind coriander root, garlic and peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
3. Heat water in a big pot over medium heat. Add pork leg, and garlic mixture (prepared in 2nd step), cinnamon, star anise, soy sauce and seasoning sauce. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 2 hours, until the pork leg is tender. Remove from heat. Bring the pork leg out of the soup and drain.
4. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add pork leg and fried until golden and crispy (10-15 minutes). Remove and drain.
5. Transfer to a plate. Serving with prepared fresh vegetables, and dipping sauce (mix together vinegar, sugar, salt with coarsely chopped yellow chili pepper).
(For 2 Serving)