* 800 grams pork spare ribs, cleaned and chopped into well pieces
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon red wine (or cooking wine)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon powder pepper
* 4 cup water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
1. Clean the pork spare ribs and cut into pieces (5-8 cm. long).
2. Heat oil in a wok. Wait until hot then add pork spare ribs, fry until nearly cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Heat water in a big pot over medium heat, wait until boiling then add fried pork spare ribs.
4. Add the rest ingredients, and turn down to low heat. Simmer for 30-40 minutes until the spare ribs are tender. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to the serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .