* sweet basil, chillies and fresh vegetables for garnishing
Thai Food Preparations
1. Clean the fish. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add salmon steak and fry until cooked on both sides. Drain and set aside
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste and stir fry until fragrant. Then add coconut milk.
3. Wait until boiling, then season with sugar and fish sauce. Add pea eggplants, sweet basil leaves and kaffir lime leaveas. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange the fried salmon steaks in the serving plate with fresh vegetables. Pour the prepared red curry sauce on top. Garnish with sweet basil leaves and sliced chillies. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.