* 1 cup cooked rice
* 200 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons onion, sliced
* 50 grams chinese kale, sliced
* 1 spring onion, cut into 1" long
* 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil
* 1 cucumber, sliced
* 1 lime, wedged
* chopped chili in fish sauce
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlic, stir until fragrant. Then add pork and stir until nearly cooked.
2. Add chinese kale and stir for a while. then add cooked rice and continue stir frying.
3. Move ingredients aside and crack egg into the wok. Stir to cook and break up the egg. When egg is nearly cooked, stir fry again.
4. Add sliced onion and spring onion. Season with sugar and fish sauce. Turn up to high heat and stir quickly until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with spring onion, and pepper on top. Place cucumber and lemon besides the fried rice. Serve immediately with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce .
Note : Thai people love to serve Fried Rice with chopped chilies in Fish Sauce for better taste.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .