* 8 - 10 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and coarsely chopped
* 1 teaspoon garlic
* 3 red shallots
* 20 grams pea eggplants
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
* 3 - 5 chilies
* 1 tablespoon palm sugar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* boiled egg, fresh or steamed vegetables
(string beans, cabbage, cucumber, etc.)
1. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then add prepared shrimps and scald it in boiled water until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Roast chili, red shallot and garlic in the wok over medium heat until aromatic. Then use mortar and prestle to crush with shrimp paste until mixed well.
3. Season with sugar, fish sauce and lime juice. Then add prepared shrimps and pea eggplants. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a dipping sauce bowl. Serve immediately with fresh (or steamed) vegetables, boiled egg and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .