* 2 mackeral fishes, around 400 grams (or frozen salted mackerel)
* 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
* 2 tablespoons minced dried shrimps
* 3 red shallots, peeled
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled
* 10-15 chili peppers (depends on how spicy you like)
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1/2 tespoon sugar
* steamed or fresh vegetables (cabbage, cucumber, tomato, lectuce, carrot, string bean, etc.)
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry the mackerel fish until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Pound red shallots, chilies, garlic in a mortar and pestle or by using the food processor, until mixed well.
3. Add dried shrimps, shrimp paste, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Mix all ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth paste.
4. Transfer to a serving dipping bowl. Serve with fried mackerel fish and steamed vegetables. Thai people also love to eat this recipe with acacia pennata omelette.
Acacia Pennata Omelette : This recipe is optional. (If you cannot find acacia in your local grocery store, you may try to use other fresh vegetables instead.)
1. Wash acacia pennata and nip the leaves and young leaves then cut into 1-inch portions.
2. Add the beaten eggs in a bowl, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce and also add the acacia pennata leaves. Stir until all mixed well.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Add the beaten eggs with acacia in the wok, fry until cooked and golden, then remove and drain. Slice into cubes.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .