* 350 grams beef, sliced
* 200 grams of chinese kale, cut into 1" long
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 red chili, cut diagnally
* 5 spring onions, cut into 1" long
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon cooking wine
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* carrot and other fresh vegetables (optional)
* cooking oil
1. In a medium size bowl, add beef, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch. Stir until mixed well and let marinated for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add marinated beef and stir fry until nearly cooked. Then add chinese kale, chili, spring onions, cooking wine and oyster sauce. Stir fry until all ingredients mixed well and the beef cooked thoroughly.
3. Transfer to a serving dish (over fried chinese kale). Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .