* 1000 grams beef
* 1 tablespoon five spice powder
* 1 tablespoon marinated powder
* 1/2 tablespoon sweet black soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon peppercorn
* 5 coriander roots
* 3 tablespoons garlic
1. Cut beef into pieces and remove the fat.
2. Add water and all ingredients in a big pot. Simmer with low heat until the beef is tender.
3. Cut the beef into well pieces. Transfer to small brass pot and continue simmering.
4. Mix the soy sauce, sugar with the soup from the second step. This soup can be used as the noodle soup with stewed beef.
Marinated Tips : Mix beef with marinated powder (1 tbsp), soy sauce (2 tbsp), and sugar (1 tbsp). Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Source : www.dailynews.co.th
(For 2 - 4 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .