* 200 grams ground pork
* 100 grams vermicelli noodle (optional)
* 6 eggs, beaten
* ¼ cup oil
* 1 tablespoon. crispy fried chopped garlic (for topping)
* ½ cup thin sliced onions
* 6 cups chicken stock or water
* 1/ 3 cup fish sauce
* 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
* 300 grams chinese cabbage, cut into well pieces
* 2 spring onions cut into 1 inch long pieces
1. Heat oil in a wok over low heat, and add beaten eggs, fry until golden brown ( about 2 minutes on each side) and set aside, then cut into small strips.
2. In a pot, bring the chicken stock (or water) to boil. When boiling, add pork and stir until cooked.
3. Add onion, chinese cabbages and spring onions, the egg strips,and the remaining ingredients.
4. Remove to a serving bowl. Before serving, garnish with crispy fried chopped garlic on top of the bowl.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .