* 600 grams chicken wings (or drumsticks)
* 1 tablespoon pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped coriander (leaves + roots)
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/4 cup lemon grass, sliced thinly
* 12 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1/4 cup tomato sauce
* 1/4 cup whisky (or wine)
* fresh vegetables for garnishing ( cucumber, tomato, etc.)
1. In a large bowl, add chicken wings, lemon grass, fish sauce and pepper. Stir until all mixed well and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Then deep fry the chicken wings until golden. Remove and drain.
3. Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add garlic and stir fry until yellow. Then add tomato sauce, soy sauce, sugar, whisky and a little water. Stir fry quickly until all mixed well. Turn down to low heat.
4. Add fried chicken wings into the suace. Stir fry until the chicken wings are coated with red sauce thoroughly. Transfer to a serving dish, and serve with fresh vegetables.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .