* 1 cup fresh fruit, cut into well pieces (apple, pineapple, rose apple, pomelo, grape, guava, etc.)
* 1/4 cup shreded carrot
* 3-5 sherry tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon dried shrmp
* 5 cloves garlic
* 3 chilies
* 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
* 3 teaspoons palm sugar
* 1 tablespoon peanut
* fresh vegetable for serving with salad (cabbage, string bean, etc.)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Use mortar and prestle to crush the chilli and garlic.
2. Add fruit, tomato, carrot, peanut and dried shrimp into mortar, continue beating with the prestle.
3. Season with fish sauce, lime juice, tomato, and palm sugar. The original taste this dish should be the balance taste between sweet, hot, salty, and sour. Then continue beating until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with vegetables (e.g. cabbage, string bean, napa, etc.). and sticky rice.