* 2 cups shredded green papaya
* 1/2 cup shredded carrot
* 1/2 cup sting bean (cut into 1"long)
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 1/2 cup tomato (wedged)
* 1/3 cup dried shrimps
* 1/4 cup peanuts
* 10 green chilies
* 5 cloves fresh garlic
Note : regular sugar can be used instead of palm sugar
1. Use motar and prestle to crush the chilli and garlic, add shrimps, continue crushing.
2. Add sugar, continue beating with the prestle, then add the papaya, carrot, sting bean, fish sauce, lime juice, tomato, and peanuts. Continue beating until all ingredients mixed well.
3. Finally, season with sugar, fish sauce, or lime. The original taste this dish should be the balance taste between sweet, (pepper) hot, salty, and sour.
4. Serve with vegetables (e.g. cabbage, string bean, napa, etc.). Thai people love to eat Sticky Rice with Papaya Salad. In this case, sticky rice can be served together with finished Papaya Salad.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .