* 2 boiled egg, cut into well pieces
* 100 grams chicken (or shrimp)
* 1 onion, finely sliced
* 1/2 carrot, finely sliced
* 1/2 lettuce, cut into pieces
* 1/4 cabbage, finely sliced
* 50 grams corn
+ Salad Dressing +
* 2 eggs, yolk only
* 4 tablespoons lime juice (or vinegar)
* 5 tablespoons condensed milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup vegetable oil (or olive oil)
1. Heat water in a pot. Until boiling, add chicken or shrimp. Stir until cooked thoroughly. Remove, drain, and finely sliced (for chicken) and set aside.
2. Wash fresh vegetables in clean water, also cut into well pieces (if needed). Then, arrange in a serving plate.
3. Prepare salad dressing : Mix together egg yolk, condensed milk, lime juice (or vinegar), oil and salt. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Serve prepared vegetables with chicken (or shrimp) and salad dressing (pour dressing on top or separate).
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .