1. Grind coriander root, garlic and peppercorn in a mortar and pound until mixed thoroughly (or using food processor).
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic mixture (prepared in 1st step), and stir fry until golden and aromatic. Add pork, shrimp and onion. Then season with fish sauce, sugar and peanut. Stir until all cooked, dried and mixed well. Remove from heat.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Then dip hand in the beaten egg and toss away the beaten egg in the wok as square table shape. Wait until cooked, then remove and set aside for wrapping later.
4. Wrapping : put the prepared egg (square table shape) on the clean flat surface. Add the chili pepper and coriander leaves in the bottom. Then add the minced pork+shrimp mixture (prepared in 2nd step) over the chili and coriander leaves. Fold the edge and seal it tightly.
5. Arrange in the serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice or as snack.
(For 2 Serving)