Thai Recipes : Thai Grilled Shrimps with Curry Powder Sauce
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 4-6 medium-sized shrimps
* 2 teaspoons curry powder
* 2 tablespoons cubed onion
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped scallions
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped celeries
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons butter (or oil)
* 2 teaspoons corn starch
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1/4 cup milk
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash shrimps with clean water and deveine. Grill shrimps over charcoal at medium heat until nearly cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Prepare the Curry Powder Sauce : Heat butter (or oil) in a wok over medium heat. Add cubed onions and curry powder.
3. Stir fry until fragrant and the onions are cooked. Then add corn starch and milk. Stir until dissolved and mixed well.
4. Season with salt, chopped chilies, scallions, celeries and ground pepper. Fry quickly until all mixed thoroughly. Remove from heat.
5. Arrange the grilled shrimps in the serving plate. Garnish with fresh vegetables (sliced cabbages, cucumbers and tomatoes, etc.) Pour the curry powder sauce over the shrimps. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.