* 400 grams pork, cut into bite-size pieces
* 5-10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 cup fresh sweet basil
* 5-10 chillies, chopped and pounded coarsely
* Dash of ground white pepper
1. Heat a wok until the oil is hot, then add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add sliced pork, and continue Stir-frying until pork is nearly cooked.
2. Add chillies and soy sauce over the mixture and stir-fry another 15-20 seconds.
3.Then add fresh sweet basil leaves and fish sauce to taste. Turn to high heat and stir quickly and until all mixed well. Sprinkle with white pepper then remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .