[ thai food : pad kana num mun hoy ]
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 400 grams chinese kale, cleaned and cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons garlic, coarsely chopped
* 1 teaspoon ground pepper
* 5 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 cup soup (or water)
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and chinese kale. Stir until aromatic and the vegetable is soft.
2. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Add soup (or water) and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
3. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with ground pepper. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
BACK TO THAI RECIPES
Web Last Update :
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com | Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Dessert | Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Oyster Sauce