* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, and shelled (or use pork or chicken)
* 300 grams bamboo shoots, cleaned and scalded in boiling water
* 3 eggs
* 5 red+green chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* cooking oil
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry until golden and aromatic. Then add shrimp (or pork or chicken) and bamboo shoots. Stir until the shrimp almost cooked and the bamboo shoots are soft.
2. Move ingredients aside and crack egg into the wok. Stir to cook and break up the egg. Wait until the egg is thoroughly cooked.
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and chili. Turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinklำ with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.