1. Soak shreded salted radish in clean water in order to reduce the salty taste. Then remove, and drain.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add minced garlic, and stir until golden and fragrant. Then add pork, and continue stirring until almost done.
3. Add salted radish, and stir for a few minutes. Then Move ingredients aside and crack egg into the wok. Stir to cook and break up the egg. When egg is thoroughly cooked.
4. Season with soy sauce and sugar. Stir again until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice or porridge.
(For 2 Serving)