1. In a big bowl, mix together sugar (2 tbsps), ground pepper (2 tbsps), minced garlic (1/4 cup), seasoning sauce (4 tbsps), soy sauce (4 tbsps) and sesame oil (4 tbsps). Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the soup : Heat water in a pot. Add chicken bones, coriander roots, ground pepper (1 tbsp) and salt. Simmer with low heat for 1 hour.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic (1/2 cup) and stir fry until golden and aromatic. Add marinated chicken and stir until nearly cooked.
4. Season with sugar (2 tbsps), seasoning sauce (4 tbsps), and chinese cooking wine. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Add the prepare soup and stir for a few minutes. Then transfer to the big pot.
5. Heat the mixture in the pot over low heat. Wait until boiling, then add corn starch (already dissolved in water). Keep stirring until the corn starch dissolved well in the soup and the sacue is thick.
6. Pour the mixture over the steamed rice. Or serve separately in a bowl. Before serving, sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with prepared steamed vegetables and chopped chili pepper in vinegar.