1. Wash the pork in clean water, remove and drain. Marinade the pork with chinese cooking wine, sesame oil, sugar, salt, black soy sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce. Stir until all ingredients mixed well and let marinated for 2-3 hours.
2. Heat a wok over medium heat. Add the pork (with marinated sauce), occasionally stir, and let simmer for at least 5-10 minutes.
3. Transfer the pork to the oven. Bake it in the oven (medium heat) for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the pork from the oven. Slice the pork into well pieces and then transfer to a serving plate.
5. To make the red sauce : Heat a wok over medium heat. Add 1 cup of water with the left over marinated sauce (after simmering). Wait until boiling, then pour in tapioca flour (dissolved in water). Stir until the sauce gets thick.
6. Before serving, dress the BBQ pork with red sauce. Garnish on top with coriander leaves, serve with boiled egg, hot steamed rice and fresh vegetables (sliced cucumber, and scallion).
(For 4 Serving)