[ thai food : kak moo pad prik king ]
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 2 cups crisped pork fat
* 2 tablespoons red curry paste
* 1 cups string bean, cut into 1/2" long
* 1 tablespoon kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon palm sugar
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add red curry paste and stir fry until fragrant.
2. Add cripsed pork fat and string bean. Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly.
3. Season with sugar and fish sauce. Add kaffir lime leave, and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
BACK TO THAI RECIPES
Web Last Update :
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com | Thai Recipes | Thai Cooking | Thai Food | Thai Dessert | Stir Fried Crisped Pork Fat with Red Curry Paste