Thai Recipes : Stir-Fried Crab Meat with Curry Powder
* Thai Recipe Ingredients *
* 250 grams crab meat * 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1 tablespoon roasted chilli paste
* 100 ml. milk
* 2 spring onions (scallion), cut 1" long
* 1/2 onion, sliced
* 100 grams Chinese celery, cut 1" long
* 3 chilie peppers, cut diagonally
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Prepare the curry sauce : In a big bowl, mix together eggs, milk, roasted chilli paste, soy sauce , fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and curry powder. Stir until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, then stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add the prepared curry powder sauce (step 1), and stir fry until the sauce start to be thicken. Add crab meat and stir softly for a while. Then add spring onion, chinese celery and chilli pepper. Stir fry quickly until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately while still hot with hot steamed rice.