Ingredients for Cucumber Relish (For Satay):
* 125 ml rice vinegar, or white vinegar
* 115 gram sugar
* 1/2 cucumber, finely sliced
* 2 shallots, peeled and finely sliced
* 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
* coriander sprigs, to garnish
* lime wedges, to garnish
Ingredients for Peanut Sauce :
* 2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
* 1 cup coconut milk
* 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Cucumber Relish Preparations :
1. Place the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over a medium heat, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove from the heat and cool. Pour into a bowl, add the cucumber, shallots or onion and chilli and stir to combine.
Peanut Sauce Preparations :
1. Combine the red curry paste and coconut milk together. Season with sugar, salt. The original taste should be the sweet taste and a little spicy taste.
2. Add chopped peanut. Then bring to boil over low heat.
3. Pour the sauce into a nice serving bowl and garnish with the chopped peanuts. Serve with chicken satay.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .