* 400 grams squid
* 1/2 cup sliced garlics
* 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped chilies
* 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Wash and clean squids. Then remove skin and slice into well pieces
2. To make the sauce, in a small bowl, mix together sliced garlics, chopped chilies, lime juice , fish sauce and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolved and all mixed well.
3. Set squids on a heat-proof plate which is able to put in a steamer. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared squid in the steamer and leave it for 8-12 minutes or until cooked.
4. Arrange cooked squids in the serving plate. Pour the sauce (prepared in step 2) over the cooked squids. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .