* 800 grams cockles
* 1 tablespoon shallot, sliced
* 1 teaspoon chili, sliced
* 1/4 cup mint leaves
* 1 tablespoon sliced lemongrass
* 1 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
* 2 tablespoon lime juice
* 1/2 cup shredded green mango
* mint leaves (for garnishing)
1. Put cockles in clean water wait until the shells open up, then clean the dirt inside.
2. Heat water in a pot until boiling. Then scald cockles in boiled water for just a short time. Remove from heat, drain and shell.
3. In a big bowl, add cockles, chili, shallot, lemongrass, fish sauce, lime juice, mint leaves and green mango. Toss until all ingredients mixed well.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with mint leaves on top and serve immediately.
(For 2 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .