Dipping Sauce : Mix all below ingredients in a small pot and heat it until boiling. Remove and set aside.
* 1/4 cup chili sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons white vinegar
* 2 tablespoons water
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash green mussels with clean water. Then scald it in boiling water. Remove and drain. Then remove shell, and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add tapioca flour, rice flour, limewater and water together. Stir until mixed well.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan until hot. Pour in the flour mixture in the pan and add the green mussels over the mixture. Do not stir or try to flip it until nearly cooked.
4. Pour beaten egg over the mixture. Fry until the mixture is golden brown. Then turn it over to another side and fry until cooked. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Heat oil in a fry pan until hot. Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Then add bean sprouts, scallion, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until cooked well then transfer to a serving plate (besides fried mussels).
6. Sprinkle with pepper powder and coriander leaves. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.