* 1000 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 3-5 tablespoons red curry paste
* 2 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
* 1-2 tablespoons masala powder
* 1 tablespoon black soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2-4 tablespoons tamarind concentrate
* 1/2 cup shredded ginger
* 2 tablespoons pickled garlic
* 2 tablespoons roasted peanut
1. To marinate the pork, Mix together the pork, red curry paste and black soy sauce. Knead with hand until all ingredients mixed well. Let marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add marinated pork and stir fry until the pork skin is cooked. Then add some water and stir until mixed thoroughly. Simmer with low heat for at least 1 hour. Stir occasionally while simmering and add more water if needed.
3. Season with palm sugar, tamarind conentrate and fish sauce. Add shredded ginger, pickled garlic and roasted peanut.
4. Stir until all ingredients mixed well. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with hot steamed rice or sticky rice.
(For 2-4 Serving)
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .