HOT AND SOUR CURRY PASTE
* 6 dried red spur chilies, seeded and soaked
* 3 tablespoon shallots, sliced
* 1 teaspoon garlic, sliced
* 50 g fish or prawns, boiled
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
1. Pound dried chilies with salt to a fine paste. Add shallots and garlic, and continue to pound until smooth paste
2. Add shrimp paste, boiled fish or prawns and pound until well blended together.
* HOT AND SOUR CURRY PASTE : Always use for cooking HOT and SOUR SOUP such as HOT and Sour with Prawns Soup (Source of This curry recipe : POPULAR THAI CUISINE)
Web Last Update :
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com.
| Thai Recipes | Thai Food | Thai Hot and Sour Curry Paste