* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps
* 2 tablespoons, finely sliced young ginger
* 1 tablespoon ginger powder
* 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Wash shrimps in clean water. Then shell, deveine and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add sliced young ginger and fry until aromatic. Then add shrimps and ginger powder.
3. Season with sugar and salt. (if the sugar is already contained in ginger powder , no need to add more sugar) Then stir fry until all mixed well and the shrimps are nearly cooked. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with chopped scallions. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .