* 250 grams squid
* 6 red shallots, sliced
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped galangal
* 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
* 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 teaspoon ground chili
* 2 tablespoons ground roasted rice
* 1/2 cup mint leaves
* fresh vegetable (long bean, cabbage, cucumber, etc.)
1. Wash the squid with clean water. Then slice into well pieces.
2. Heat the wok over medium heat. Add chopped galangal and stir until fragrant. Add sliced squid and stir until nearly cooked. Remove from heat.
3. In a big bowl, add cooked squid and the rest of ingredients. Season with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, ground chili and ground roasted rice. Stir until all gredients mixed thoroughly.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with mint leaves. Serve immediately with fresh vegetable and hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .