* 300 grams pork, cut into well pieces
* 400 grams sliced pumpkin
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 6 tablespoons soup (or water)
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 2 eggs
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, pumpkin and soup (or water). Leave it for 3-5 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
2. Add pork and stir until almost done, then season wth oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar.
3. Add egg and break the yolk. Wait until nearly done then turn up to high heat and stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .