1. Clean and score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides (not necessary to score if you use fish fillets).
2. In a heat-proof plate, arrange the sliced garlic at the bottom of the plate and put cleaned fish over the garlic. Then add the scallion, chinese celery and ginger over the fish.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add sesame oil, chicken stock, soy sauce, and sugar together. Stir until mixed well and pour over the fish.
4. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared fish in the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes (whole fish takes longer time to cook than fish fillets).
5. Remove the steamed fish from the steamer, then garnish on top with sliced chilies. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)