1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until aromatic, then add shrimp, squid and green mussel. Continue stirring until nearly cooked.
2. Season with sugar and fish sauce. Then add red shallot and stir until the sugar is well dissolved. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
3. Wash wide noodle with warm water (remove excess oil). Then cut it into 2"x2" and blanch with hot water until soft. Set aside and transfer to a serving plate.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together lime juice, cube tomato and chopped chilies. Stir until all ingredients mixed thoroughly. Adjust the taste according to your desire and transfer to a dipping sauce bowl.
5. Arrange fresh vegetables in a serving plate. Served with stir fried meat, wide noodle and dipping sauce. Apart from serving separately, you may wrap the fried seafood and sliced vegetable with wide noodle (bite-sized pieces) and served with dipping sauce.