* 1/4 cup thai sour pork, cut into well pieces
* 1 cup steamed rice
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 cup sliced onion
* 1/4 cup tomato, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons scallion, finely sliced
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* fresh vegetables (lemon, cucumber, tomato, etc.)
* cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until aromatic. Then add sour pork and stir until nearly cooked.
2. Add beaten egg in a wok. Break the egg yolk and wait until cooked. Then add steamed rice, onion and tomato. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper. Turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with finely chopped scallion. Serve immediately with lemon (halve), cucumber, tomato and chopped chili in fish sauce.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .