* 15 wonton wrappers (eggroll wrappers)
* 50 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 150 grams minced pork
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 2 teaspoons coriander root, finely chopped
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* sweet plum sauce or sweet chili sauce (for dipping)
* 3 cups oil for deep frying
1. In a big bowl, add shrmip, pork, sugar, coriander root, garlic, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Knead until it becomes smooth paste and mixed finely together.
2. Place a wonton wrapper on your palm, and put a teaspoon of prepared mixture in the center. Fold over and seal the edge with water or egg yolk.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Wait until hot, then deep fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with dipping sauce (and other fresh vegetables, such as cucumber, tomato, etc.)
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .