* 400 grams pork, sliced into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons panaeng curry paste
* 2 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
* 150 gms coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons palm sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 10 basil leaves
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 kaffir lime leaves
1. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the curry paste for one minute, then pour in the coconut milk and boil.
2. Add pork and season with palm sugar and fish sauce.
3. Wait until cooked, then add basil, chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with hot steamed rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .