* 2 tablespoons Kang Kua Curry Paste
* 2 cups green mussels (or 8-10 shrimps)
* 80 grams pineapple, cut into well pieces
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate
1. Wash green mussels (or shrimps) in clean water. Then drain and shell.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Kang Kua Curry Paste and coconut milk, fry until aromatic and until the oil has clearly separated from the coconut milk. Then add pineapple, and stir it.
3. Season with fish sauce, sugar and tamarind concentrate. Then add green mussels (or shrimps) Stir until mixed well and cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve immediately with hot steam rice.
(For 2 Serving)
ลดน้ำหนัก | ลดความอ้วน
© 2007 EzyThaiCooking.com All rights reserved .